Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pre-Hawaii Trip

Next week at this time, my sister and I and our husbands will be flying into Hawaii. We have been planning this trip for about a year and are looking forward to it. We are flying into Honolulu and staying for 3 days and then we will be getting on a cruise ship for a week, cruising the islands and then we will be flying over to the Big Island and staying for 3 days. This is my first try at this blog thing, so bear with me as I am not the computer expert. I hope you check back soon for uptdates!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Mom has a blog! Please have Scott show you how to post pictures before you leave for Hawaii. We want to see what we're missing! Unless of course those pictures are of Dad in a Speedo, then no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you were planning a trip to Hawaii. Have a wonderful time. It is just so beautiful there. It's been over 30+ years since I went with a friend. I am so jealous!!!!! Take great pictures and we need to get together when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have a fabulous time! Wish I could go too! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete