Thursday, April 22, 2010

We have arrived!






After 9 hours in the air we finally arrived about 1:30 Hawaii time which is 6 hours behind us at home. The flights went real well with no delays After being on the plane so long we had to walk and what better place to walk to is SHOPPING! Not sure what we're going to do tomorrow but we'll decide after we go to a breakfast orientation. I think a luau and Pearl Harbor are definitely on the agenda. Will keep you posted.







Update: Took this picture on the flight in. I had a good view of all the islands from my window seat and thought I would snap a quick picture.

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Glad you made it there ok. Hope the jet lag isn't too bad. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a rather long flight but you all look great in the picture. Have a great time and drink some mai tai's for me. YUMMY!!!! AND tell David to keep his hands off the hula dancers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leis! The closest I will get to the Islands this year is the Jimmy Buffet concert at Riverbend so I will live vicariously through your blog! Eat a fresh pineapple for me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete